Holistic Wellness Consulting
Our consulting programs were created with the intention to improve the health and well-being of those who are struggling with unhealthy or destructive behavior of any kind; distorted self-image, depression, anxiety, lack of clarity, lack of purpose, or just straight out lost in their own ways.
Many factors can increase the risk of developing or triggering anxiety and depression, including:
- Having had issues that negatively impacted self-esteem and self-confidence, such as obesity, long-term bullying or academic problems, overwhelm, sense of loss
- Having been the victim or witness of aggression and violence, such as physical, mental or sexual abuse
- Not feeling safe to express oneself freely and authentically
A Holistic Approach
It is important to consider all elements of one's life in order to create a balanced lifestyle. In our programs we address all aspects of life as a whole, acknowledging how our behavior impacts the development of our lives. We work with mind, body & spirit to create harmony and restore health.
- What you eat is of supreme importance
- Be aware of what you're feeding your mind with
- Take excellent care of the environment you spend time in
- Notice how you feel around people you spend time with
- Become familiar with silence & stillness
What are some signs of anxiety & depression?
- Inability to control feelings of worry, fear and stress.
- Restlessness or edginess.
- Difficulty concentrating.
- Muscle tension.
- Lack of motivation.
- Noticeable changes in eating or sleeping habits.
- Withdrawal from family or friends.
- Drastic personality change.
- Agitation, distress, or panicky behavior.
Rigorous research and analyses of mentoring programs find powerful effects, specially with those who are ready to change and take responsibility for where they are at in life benefiting the most. Our holistic wellness consulting programs help break down mental barriers and creates new opportunities for healing. As mentors we are trusted guides helping struggling people make positive decisions, reform their own values, and realize their full potential through a series of time-limited, confidential conversations and other learning techniques.
Our Holistic approach to Wellness intends to achieve health that considers mind, body and spirit as a whole. I believe attention to all three is needed to stay balanced. Bringing balance into your lifestyle will help you unlock your full potential to excel and live a joyous and fulfilling life. With the use of neuroscience-based tools, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP,) meditation, breathing, sound therapy, nutrition and body movement, I will support you to stay focused and reprogram your mindset developing self-confidence and self-esteem.
Having realistic goals and expectations.
We understand that change doesn't happen overnight and that setbacks occur. An effective mentor is someone who can challenge and support a mentee without judge them. Our role is to ask good questions, to listen, to challenge our mentee's thinking, to clarify and support their short-term goals and longer-term aspirations, and to encourage their self-development.
- Relevant Expertise or Knowledge.
- Enthusiasm for Sharing That Expertise.
- A Respectful and Positive Attitude.
- Eagerness to Invest in Others.
- The Ability to Gently Give Honest and Direct Feedback.
- Reflective Non-Judgemental Listening and Empathy.
Through my extensive research on trauma healing, plant medicine, meditation, quantum physics, epigenetics and consciousness, and experience in overcoming adversity in my own journey (read my story here,) it is my great passion and mission to provide guidance, motivation, psychological and emotional support to those struggling with negative thought patterns and behaviors through my positive, respectful and inspiring approach.
- This Content and our mentoring programs are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.