Sound Healing Therapy
Biofield Tuning (BT) is a sound healing modality that helps to relieve mental, emotional and physical stress. BT uses tuning forks to help restore balance in the electromagnetic system of the body. The coherent frequency input of the fork gently supports the body in recognizing and correcting its own vibrational imbalances.
As the energy that powers our brain, our heart, and everything in our bodies is powered through electric impulses, we can be described as electrical beings. Anything that is electrical produces a magnetic field around it, which is measurable and has been studied in detail by the HeartMath Institute. (They have measured the field of the brain and heart up to several feet away from the body using a SQUID -superconducting quantum interference device.)
We will identify goals that are most important to you, so we can begin to work out ways you can make them come true. You develop the attitude, abilities, skills, and financial capacity to reach them. You begin seeing previously overlooked opportunities to bring yourself closer to the achievement of your goals.
People who want to create MORE in their relationships focus on developing a balanced lifestyle, specially if they are committed to a better future for their relationships. Good relationships just get better through this process, because we work on improving clarity and communication.
Working on identifying the triggers of stress will allow us to develop new ways to respond to situations from a centered and grounded space rather than unconsciously reacting. We will work with mind, body, and spirit from a holistic perspective in order to minimize stress and create balance and harmony in your life.
Find Your Purpose
We will work on identifying your life’s mission and create a balanced path to get there. Doing what you love is key to a successful and balanced life. We will identify what’s your hearts desire and develop steps to follow that direction.
As a youth mentor, I create programs to improve the well-being of young girls struggling with anxiety, suicidal thoughts and depression by providing a powerful role model that can support them mentally, emotionally and socially.
What are the main causes of depression among the youth?
Many factors increase the risk of developing or triggering teen depression, including:
- Having issues that negatively impact self-esteem and self-confidence, such as obesity, peer problems, long-term bullying or academic problems.
- Having been the victim or witness of violence, such as physical or sexual abuse.
- Depression is more than twice as prevalent in young women than men (ages 14–25 yr.)
- The Holy Bible
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Radical Forgiveness by Colin Tipping
- A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of “A Course in Miracles” by Marianne Williamson
- A Course in Miracles by Helen Schucman
- The Dance of Anger by Harriet Lerne
- Waking the Tiger by Peter Levine (Healing Trauma)
- The Body Keeps Score: Brain, Mind and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel Van Der Kolk
- The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot
- Anatomy of the Spirit by Caroline Myss, PH.D
- A Beginner’s Guide to Constructing the Universe by Michael S. Schneider
- The Electric Sky by Donald E. Scott
- The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter & Miracles by Bruce H. Lipton Ph.D.
Interviews & Resources
Aligning mind, body and soul in order to heal and create a healthier, happier and balanced lifestyle. Learn effective tools that will help you create new simple habits that will transform your life!